OFF SUBJECT.......HP SIGNAL GENERATOR

DARYLE BROOKS wb7tne.brooks at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Aug 10 13:59:01 EDT 2002

Greetings to all.I am looking for a bit of history on an HP signal generator.It is a model# 608d.10-420 mhz. This one I picked up at an auction.it's in operating condition,used to be in government service witht the FAA. Last aligned April of 82.Is this still a good useable piece of equipment?My real question. Any one on the list have a history using this piece?

TNX
Daryle
WB7TNE