SB-221 ZD-1

Tom Elmore tom at TELMORE.COM
Wed Aug 14 17:01:15 EDT 2002

            I may have mistakenly gotten the description of the Zener diode in my SB-221 mixed up in an earlier post. While I was reinstalling the HV transformer yesterday I noticed what I thought was ZD-1 missing on the circuit board behind the metering panel. There is a stud mounted diode mounted to the left of the metering board perhaps this is ZD-1 ? The particular diode I thought was ZD-1 is not part of the HV rectifier string and
will have to take another look see as to what it is.

-Tom / KA1NVZ