C-Line @ HD-1410 Keyer

K7SZ rarland at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 17 10:11:02 EDT 2002

Many thanks to all who responded. I have a manual coming.

Last night, after looking over the BAMA schematic on the HD-1410, I tried it on the T4XC. Promptly worked  GB5BL with a 599 report. Guess that answers the questions I had about he keyer working with the C-Line.

I was primarily worried about having to reconfigure the output circuit of the keyer for grid-block keying as opposed to cathode keying. Looks like it doesn't really matter.

Unfortunately my 1410 is in terrible cosmetic shape, so I intend on de-boxing it and installing the PC board inside a new case and using on of my paddle sets to generate the dots and dashes.

Again, thans to all who took the time to respond.

73 Rich K7SZ