for sale

Robert Bertrand ke1fr at GIS.NET
Sun Dec 1 15:48:33 EST 2002

Hello All,
I recently moved to a new location and I no longer have much room.
So, I must part with some projects...
Here is what i have found so far...but more will follow.

Manuals....

1)  Heathkit Transistor Receiver.
Model XR-2P and Model XR-2L..original ,good shape,does have Check marks and writing.....
asking  $3.00  Shipped...

2) Heathkit IG-42 sig-gen Photo copy   asking $5.00 Shipped...

3) Heath HW-12
 80 mtr ssb Transceiver....not original but a nice copy.. asking $7.00 shipped...

4) Heathkit HM - 102 Rf Power meter. original copy,Fair shape
asking $3.00 shipped...

5) Heathkit Q multiplier.model QF-1 Photocopy ...
$5.00 shipped

6) Heathkit HR-10b
new copy from the Manual man exc cond..
$10.00 Shipped

Parts equipment....

I got this in a trade and have not had the time or place to work on it ,
so I will sell these as Parts...

I have a Heath pwr supply..model 2036-3 ..
I also have the
 Heathkit 2036-a 2 mtr Fm Tranceiver...(no Case)
has the Mike (no PLug)
with the original Manual...
this Rig is in Pieces,the fellow I got it from.never found the time to resurect it..
Neither do I..
asking $30.00 shipped for the Two...

More will follow as soon as i have a chance to unpack them.......

thank you,
Robert Bertrand - Ke1fr