HO-10

Milan Bagel K9HDX Milanbagel at CS.COM
Sun Dec 1 16:28:39 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

I've been restoring these old monitors for several years and have accumulated
a lot of component parts.  No transformers or CRT's but many controls and
switches.  Drop me an e-mail if you need something.  Prices are reasonable.
Sorry but I don't have an inventory list... If you ask, I'll look!

Also, if you have a HO-10 sitting around that you never got restored, I'd be
interested in buying it or possibly repairing it for you.

73,

Milan  K9HDX