BA/GB Gatherings....

Sandy, W5TVW ebjr at I-55.COM
Mon Dec 2 11:07:22 EST 2002

Hello All,
    Winter is rapidly coming down on us.  The Boatanchor/Glowbug Net has been holding
forth irregularly on 3546.5 Khz. on around 0300Z nightly.  Everyone is invited to
join us.
If we are sending too fast, don't be bashful to ask us to QRS!  I am guessing the
activity
will be increasing with the winter months.  During daylight, you may find activity on
7050 or 10120 Khz.  There is an informal get-together at 1800Z on 10120.  W7ZFB,
K5DOA, W7QQQ, W5FRS, W5TVW and others check in.  (Mostly the "retired" bunch!)
    There has also been activity here lately on 1815 Khz on top band.  Don't let 160
meters
scare you off.  I have routinelt been contacting '5 watters' there in the past two
weeks.
Looks like a good season on 160 this winter!
    We'd love to have you disturb the 'ether' there with us.  Fire up that tube gear
and
tap your key!
    We all look forward to hearing from you all who can get the gear on the air.

73,
Sandy W5TVW
Pumpkin Center, LA