Unbuilt Heathkits for sale

John Q. Doe Fobdul at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 2 21:12:59 EST 2002

Hello - I am currently running 5 auctions on eBay (Dec1 thru Dec8, 8:00pm
EST), for unbuilt, still in box Heathkit 'Blue Box' units.  I have one each
of IB-5281 RLC Bridge, IG-5280 RF Gen, IG-5282 Audio Gen, IT-5283 Signal
Tracer, and accessory IPA-5280 which supplies +/- 9V power for the units.  If
anyone is interested in bidding, please find my auctions at:  <A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pomer13107&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25">
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pomer13107&
include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25</A>

I have a few more kits I may be interested in selling or trading, so please
contact me if you're interested.  I'm selling some of my kits to pay for
building a few choice ones.  I would dearly love to trade for an unbuilt
scope, or GR-54, or ??

Thanks - DP