FS: HOT WATER HANDBOOK 1ST & 2ND ED [COPIES]

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Wed Dec 4 18:13:52 EST 2002

Hi all,

  Found some more goodies taking up space in the file cabinets.

ITEM 1:  The Hot Water Handbook - a collection of articles on the
         Heath HW8 QRP CW transceiver.  Very Good copies of both
         First Edition 1985 & Second Edition 1986.  Included is a
         schematic of the HW-8.   $5.00 Shipped Priority Mail/Conus.

ITEM 2:  Several copies of SB-201 10 Meter Conversion.  Those that
         wish a copy send me a SASE business size envelope and I will
         see that you get one.  [I am good in QRZ - + others]

73,
Joe W7LPF