DX-60B Problem

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Thu Dec 5 17:29:19 EST 2002

Here's the dummy of the day award winner. I picked up the DX-60B at a swap meet a year or so ago.Absolutely mint!!!! Today I put it on the bench, variaced it up to voltage. Went into the tune up procedure.....nothing. Pulled all the tubes and checked them..... nada, zip. Removed the bottom cover and behold, found a plastic bag with a new driver coil and switch wafer in it. Guess what????The old coil ass'y. was missing! Duh! Fred W7PRV

P.S. Next time your car won't start...................................