Why are so many people quitting this list?

MIKE SOUHRADA wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Tue Dec 10 11:44:12 EST 2002

Malcolm Leonard wrote:
> Seriously speaking,anybody got any ideas as to why we have this sudden flurry of people opting out of this list?This list has been very good to me and I can't find anything seriously wrong with it.

Malcolm Leonard
How can you tell?
Might be a problem with Tempe.Gov as I was dumped by that server on
the boatanchor list because their server was getting bounced messages
sent to me. Never got a reply back from the manager after my inquiry. At
the same time I WAS receiving the Heath messages from the same site??

Someone had spoofed my name and was sending out a GAY message and I
never figgured out how that was done our how many were sent. I'm using
mailwasher to eliminate spam and it seems that it would be too easy to
block the wrong site the way spam is being distributed today.
Really getting terrible@!
So possibly the tempe.gov site is being used by spammers and then dumped
by users??
Mike
Iowa