REF.: I've Seen Everything...

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Tue Dec 10 12:01:20 EST 2002

It seems funny to me also but I've received higher prices on ebay with
old radios in original cartons. I have an Ameritron amp listed on QRZ and
one guy who is interested asked that question first, "you got the
original boxes". Remember, they laughed and called it Sewards Folly, and
look what Alaska is worth now, you just never know, Ken