FS: SB-104 and SB-101

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Wed Dec 11 19:31:24 EST 2002

FS:  Heathkit SB-104 in good shape.  Unit receives well but has transmit problems.  PA module in it is OK.  I am getting output on 75M through 20M but nothing above that.  May just need realigned.  I will through in an extra good PA module in this deal  $150 plus shipping.

FS:  Heathkit SB-101.  Front of radio says SB-102 but inside is an SB-101.  Never found a front plate to replace this one.  Receives and transmits OK.  May need minor alignment but seems to be pretty accurate.  Had trouble with bias pot when I got it but has been working OK.  $100 plus shipping.

I can send pictures of either one on request.

73  Ted N8GPQ