Heathkit SB-610 Problem SOLVED...

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Tue Dec 17 13:15:00 EST 2002

Eddy,
Have restored many of the HO-10, 13, SB-610, 620 critters. When the HV
circuit goes, replace EVERYTHING. Mouser has the diodes and resistors,
Antique has the .05 mf @ 1600 v orangedrops ( use two ) and the 1V2
rectifiers. No trouble since.
Wayne;
W4GBW