HO-10

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Wed Dec 18 14:44:19 EST 2002

start by poking around the vertical input amplifier... could be picking up
stray ac.

the input amplifier could even be oscillating! you might need to couple a
second scope to the input grid of the amp to see what's there.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com