SB-200 Series amps(?)

Alan KB7MBI ARDUJENSKI at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 19 19:50:55 EST 2002

I am looking at purchasing a used HF amp in the near future and have been
leaning toward the SB-200 series amps primarily due to the reputation for
durability and good deal for the price. I would apprecaite any recommendation
as to which ones are more trouble free than others and also any items to ask
about. I am primarily interested in 20m+ with occasional 75/80m usage. My
intent is to run 220 to the shack. This is my first time going QRO so little
unsure of the HF amp market

Alan KB7MBI
Woodinville, WA