IG-18 Signal Generator - identity of Q5 - follow up

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri Dec 20 12:21:19 EST 2002

boys and girls...

I have several thousand ( I think somewhere around 27 thousand) transistors
on tape that have this goofy pin out..

they're NPN type. got these from ebay a year or so ago thinking I could use
them in some project. but having this odd pin out put the screws to that
idea. I did not know at the time the pin out was "non standard"

I did not want to design a pc board using these transistors.

so if anyone wants some, how about $4 for five feet of transistors plus a
buck for mailing. there's a lot of transistors in five feet of tape.

I've used some of these in the past to fix heathkit products and they work
without hassle.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com