Need schematic for 2 tone generator

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Dec 21 18:18:38 EST 2002

I want to build a two tone generator for testing ssb rigs, and although
I found some schematics on the internet, I also found that Far Circuits
has circuit boards for two circuits and that will do a neater job.

Unfortunately I cannot find the associated articles on line, and do not
have the original publications. Does any one have access to:

ARRL Handbook, "A B TWO TONE GENERATOR"
The article is in Chapter 25 FIG.39 in handbooks > 1993 (although it is
not in the 2001 one that I have) OR FIG.51 in handbooks 1988-91

 OR

QST Nov94 "TWO TONE GENERATOR"

If I could get a scan (or even paper copy) of the article from both that
would be great.

Thanks

Eric Pierce VA3EP