RARE Heath??

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 23 12:27:31 EST 2002

Sometimes when I put an item up on eBay I actually
sell some "rare Texas dirt" because the vast majority
of items on eBay described as "rare" are about as rare
as Texas dirt!  The item is offered for free along
with the dirt (actually dust on the item!).  I point
this out in the item description.

I usually get a few E-Mails appreciating the humor.

Glen, K9STH

--- rayfri <rayfri at NETWORLD.COM> wrote:

An auction description for an SB 401 says to get it
now because they are becoming "truly rare".

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth