RARE Heath??

Ed Gardner egardner at TWCNY.RR.COM
Mon Dec 23 12:36:42 EST 2002

Ray,

The ads are all for the same one. Its just being sold and resold for
more and more money each time. The impression that there are a lot of
them out there is only an illusion.

Ed

rayfri wrote:

> Is something happening that I'm not aware of, and that a lot of you may
> not be
> either?
>      An auction description for an SB 401 says to get it now because
> they are
> becoming "truly rare".
>      Are they?  From the FS's posted here it seemed to me that they are
> still
> rather plentiful....    Maybe I'm missing something...

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

Edward Gardner
KC2BYA, FISTS #6940
NNN0BDP NAVMARCORPMARS
"They that can give up essential liberty
 to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 - Benjamin Franklin