Heathkit SB-104 display boards

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Dec 28 13:59:43 EST 2002

Boys and girls...

Looks like there is enough interest for a very limited run of display boards for the SB-104.

Here's the poop

only 25 will be made

price will be $15.00 each  plus $150 shipping for first class mail

the total for the boards came to $14.72. that's including the tooling, setup charges and photoplots. So, bottom line, I am making a whopping .28 on each pc board. Guess I had better stay with the day job!

Some of you asked about a kit of parts. I'll look into it, but for right now, only the pc board will be offered.

it will be two to three weeks before the boards are done.

Mike, WB8VGE