SB-401 CW Chirp problem

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Dec 29 19:56:02 EST 2002

 Mark,

 You do not adjust the coils for maximum grid drive, you
adjust the coils for a .5 ma (midscale) reading on the
401 grid meter with the drive level control at 12:00

73,  Mark WB8JKR

Member ARRL, QCWA, OTC, Society of Cable Telecommunication Engineers
WAS, WAC, WTO, DXCC, GJDXCC, VUCC 2M
Novice 3/71, General 8/72, Advanced 8/79, Extra 8/89