HEATHS FOR SALE

Dennis Heikura wb7egg at PACBELL.NET
Sun Feb 3 13:44:22 EST 2002

Hi Gang,

I am in the process of clearing out part of my Heath Collection and will
be offering several items for sale over the next few weeks. Items are as
described. I can furnish a .jpg if desired. Today's items are:

  1. HW-12 80 Meter Monobander. I refurbished this unit a couple of years
     ago and it is clean inside and out and in good working condition.
     Since it had been in storage for awhile I bench checked it yesterday
     and operated it on a net this morning. Sometime in it's past the original
     phono antenna jack was replaced with a UHF connector. It is otherwise
     unmodified. The cabinet paint shows the usual wear with a few paint chips
     on the front edge Without power supply but with original manual..$80.00

  2. HW-12A, 80 Meter Monobander. This rig is also in good condition,
working and
     used on the air today. Front panel shows some dirt smudges and the
dark green
     trim is a little faded, also, the bias and s mter adjustment pass
through
     holes have been enlarged slightly. (A previous owner probably didn't
have
     a small enough screwdriver). On this one the antenna jack has been
changed
     to a BNC. Cabinet also shows some wear and paint chips. Without power
supply
     or manual........................................................$80.00

  3. AT-1 Transmitter. Heath's first transmitter. This unit is in
exceptionally
     good condition except for one thing. The original owner mounted a toggle
     switch and light on the front panel. This rig has been in storage
probably
     since the fifties and is still quite clean and crisp and would be
collector
     quality if unmodified. I bought it sight unseen hoping it was
unmodified and
     paid too much. Sigh!  Untested with the original manual which is also in
     good condition. Some builder pencel check offs etc..............$60.00

  4. HX-11 Transmitter. This rare, hard to find unit is unclean, untested
and has
     also been modified. A stand by/transmitt toggle switch has been
mounted in
     place of the original slide switch amd a couple of extra holes have been
     drilled in the front panel on the right side of the meter. Don't know
why??
     Cabinet has lots of scrapes and scratches and it is also missing the
crystal
     cover. The person I bought it from said he used it on the air quite a
bit but
     I never got around to fireing it up. With HX-20 manual copy......$50.00.

Well, thats it for today. All items are plus shipping. Will be listing more
in a
few days. Thanks for reading.

73,
Denny--WB7EGG/6