SB dial question

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Mon Feb 4 18:36:03 EST 2002

I don't think its that tough...The key is reading the manual for an
understanding of how this works and then dive in. Its not tough. The key I
found, is to remove the front panel first. Just remove the knobs,remove the
nuts and washers from the controls,  remove the nut around the phone jack,
unsolder the mic connector, remove the two chrome phillips screws at the
top and away you go...Very easy and makes working on the dial a snap.

To reassemble, just revers the process...Read teh manual for how to install
teh front bezel and the hairline adjuster.....

With a bit of practice, you can remove the front panel in about 10
minutes.......

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM on 02/04/2002

Eddy Swynar <gswynar at DURHAM.NET>@LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV> on 02/04/2002 05:16:31
PM

Please respond to Eddy Swynar <gswynar at DURHAM.NET>

Sent by:  Heathkit Owners and Collectors List <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>