SS9000 SERVICE UPDATES

William J. Brandenburg w0qni at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 7 18:23:24 EST 2002

Al:

On the 2-SS-9000s I have, both were serviced by Ed Daignault. Ed was the
lead tech at Heathkit on the 9000s. Whenever one of the units arrived at
Benton Arbor, Ed was the one to fix them.

I have two original manuals (notebooks )(BIG) and they are both the same,
with no updates.

BUT when I sent both to Ed (he is still in business repairing Heathkits)
He installed 2 or 3 "updates". I do not know if these were "factory
updates" or not. On one unit, there is a repair done at Heathkit by Ed
that shows an update installed so there is at least one update at the
factory.  Ed surely knows who was on the design team.

Ed doesn't have e-mail, but his address and phone are:

Ed Daignault
7232 Lincoln Ave
Baroda, Mich. 49101
(616) 429-4295