HW-101 Preselector/Driver Drive Belt Size

Ken Winterling winterlingk at MBUSA.COM
Fri Feb 8 10:33:55 EST 2002

HW-101 experts,

I need to replace the rubber drive belts for my HW-101 preselector/driver.
In my search I have come across messages indicating that standard O-ring
sizes 2-226 or 2-228 could be used. Other sizes were listed for the loading
cap (2-227 and 2-229) but mine uses a dial cord. According to an O-ring
size chart, size 2-226 is 1/8" x 2" ID and 2-228 is 1/8" x 2 1/4" ID. Which
is the correct one to use for the preselector/driver? Also, which material
is suggested, silicone, neoprene, other?

Thanks,

Ken, WA2LBI