Heathkit catalogs

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Sun Feb 10 16:09:44 EST 2002

At 19:25 08-02-02 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for heathkit catalogs (or adds in other publications) for
>the following years:
>
>47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60, 61, 62, 64, 64, 66, 67,
>69, 70, 71, 72, 74, 75, 77, 79, 80, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91,
>anything after 92 (anyone know the year they last published a kit
>catalog?).
>
>Yes, I am trying to collect a complete set, at least one from each year,
>then scan them and put them on cd rom with cross reference of every
>heath part number (retirement project :-)

Well Eric, I'm sure some of us are thinking to ourselves "Is he retired
now, I hope?" as this would be a very interesting CD-ROM to have available
for research right now!

Perhaps, if you are in the process of building such, some of us who have
catalogs and who can get good scans can pitch-in to help in this project
(unless you want to build your own paper archive first).

And I'm sure there are more than just one who may be on the lookout for the
earliest catalogs. That's why I'll settle for a CD-ROM at least. Good luck!

Regards,  Chris

NNNN
-- --

Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
         Member of Antique Wireless Association