Heath Catalogs

Charles Seitz cseitz at ENTER.NET
Sun Feb 10 21:15:22 EST 2002

Gosh,

I hope the gentleman who wants to collect
all of those Heathkit catalogs has plenty of
money.  Just check the prices on Ebay!

I have a collection of catalog cover pictures that
I have saved from Ebay.  The last time I counted
them there were about 180 of them including
some of the early flyers.

I just purchased a pristine 1958 catalog there
for about seventeen dollars and considered
it a good deal.  I was considering scanning
it but decided I wouldn't for fear of damaging
it while pressing it flat in the scanner.

Catalogs from those years were printed on
nice glossy paper and included magnificent
pictures of the kits along with there schematics.

I had no idea that I would be buying them later
when I threw them all away!

                                  ---  CHAS  WA2DYA