FS: Variety of Heathkits

Joe Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Feb 11 23:15:31 EST 2002

Following items are available:

Item 01:    Heath HM-2102 VHF wattmeter - Very good appearance,
                 with Original Manual.  $45.00 +  Shipping

Item 02:    Heath DX-60 Phone & CW Transmitter - Very Good
                 appearance - [only have couple of pages that are copies
                 from the manual] - $55.00 + Shipping

Item 03:     Heath HG-10B VFO - Very Nice - with Original Manual
                  $30.00 + Shipping

Item 04:     Heath HM-102 HF Wattmeter - Very Nice - No manual
                  $40.00 + Shipping

Item 05:      HW-8 w/HS-24 Speaker - Very Nice - Unit was aligned
                   prior to my buying it  and I have yet to use it!  Copy of
                   manual + CQ review dtd 1977 by K8EEG/0,  Super Modified
                   HW-8 Contest Machine dtd 1977 also by K8EEG, HW-8
                   R.I.T. P.C. Board Clarifications - CQ article, along with
other
                   INCLUDING The Hot Water Handbook First Edition dtd 1985
                   a very good copy. Original manual for the HS-24.
                   $120.00 + Shipping.

Item 06:       [2] AM-2 Reflected Power Meters *one has home-made brackets
                    attached to it/can be easily taken off/apparently to
mount the unit under
                    an equipment shelf.  Have [1] Original manual.
                    $40.00 + Shipping for both.

Any questions - fill free to ask.

73,
Joe W7LPF
SOWP - QWCA - FISTS - RCC - ISCET - NAVYMARS
EX: WN7ZQV, W7ZQV, W7ZQV/KG6, K7LRO,
W7LPF/DU2, CT1DKG, CR7DKG, HB9IBA
OPR: KG6AAY - ASSISTED: YI1BGD