FS - HW-9 w/SP-99

Steve restonham at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 13 00:11:32 EST 2002

I have a HW-9 with WARC bands installed and a very
rare matching SP-99 speaker for sale.  The HW-9 is
serial
#01-53146 and the speaker is #01-57136.  I also have a
copy of the HW-9 manual.

Both items are in very good condition with only minor
blemishes from some case rubbing against other items
and small scratches on top and sides.  The face of the
HW-9 is almost perfect.  As far as I can tell, neither
item has any mods, holes, cutouts or anything that
would change the original look or function.  Output is
about 4 watts on all bands, except for 40 meters, and
it varies from 1.5 to 2 watts out depending on where
in the CW segment you are.  I suspect it just needs
some tweaking that I don't have time for.  That hasn't
stopped me from making 40 meter QSOs with no problem.
Pictures upon request.

I am asking $450 for both shipped USPS Insured
Priority mail.  I will split them up for an
appropriate offer.

Steve, N4EUK Restonham at yahoo.com

http://greetings.yahoo.com