HG-10

Grant Shorten gshorten at CINCI.RR.COM
Wed Feb 13 13:32:15 EST 2002

Hi gang,
I am also looking for an HG-10 and glad to see Joe Lutz got such good
response for his list of items. The system works well thanks to Paul Dean.
Also, fb remarks from all on the single pole mic connectors, and I too have
used the PL 259 when necessary with success, but I found two new originals
and three 8 pin accessory plugs in a guys junk box under the table at the
Mansfield, Ohio fest last weekend. $5 for all.
Grant
W8PLR