My Heathkit Data files now available.

Milton Ferguson milton at FERGUSON.NET
Wed Feb 13 16:12:08 EST 2002

   For some time I have been amassing a number of data files on
Heathkits. Some members, who were aware of my efforts, requested copies
which I have sent.  As the number of requests have increased, It seemed
that most list members could make good use of them so they are now
available at my website (You'll also meet my furfaces):

                        http://home.adelphia.net/~mfergy

  I urge all members to first read the Introduction (which sets the
ground rules). I actively solicit comments, additions, corrections. I
have recent updates to these lists which I will be posting soon.  The
Part Number listing is, like all these lists, a work-in-progress and
will follow soon.

            Hoping this will be useful to all,

                                        Milt. Ferguson