My Heathkit Data files now available.

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Wed Feb 13 18:15:49 EST 2002

Milton

Nice compilation of data.  It appears that I had quite a bit to contribute to
your "Semiconductor Reference" list.  I'm not certain if I offered it to you,
or if it was borrowed.  Anyway, I'm glad that my effort is being proliferated
but it sure would be nice to get a little bit of credit....

I can assure everyone out there in "Heathkit" land that I am indeed the originator
of this particular list of cross-references.  This database has over 900 records
that have each been meticulously checked and maintained by "yours truly".  In
addition, I was the one that looked up each of the discrete devices in the D.A.T.A.
book to identify the type (NPN vs. PNP) and critical values.

I also have a list of available manuals at:

http://www.D8aPro.com/Heath2.htm

Each and every manual has been checked against my cross reference list to ensure
that any substitutions or printing errors of a part number in a particular manual
have been identified.

I might suggest to those that would like to stay updated, obtain the original
document from my web site at:

http://www.D8aPro.com/Heath3.htm

I update this list on a very regular basis and have been for the past 3 years.

Regards

Don Peterson