Former Heath Employees

Kechkaylo Dave (ATLINKS) KechkayloD at TCE.COM
Thu Feb 14 08:52:04 EST 2002

To All:

Jim Cooperider is spelled with one "R", and his middle initial is "F". I've
lost track of him, and I've never located him, either. Last I heard, he was
an HR representative with a company that made motor controls, etc., in
Lansing, Michigan, having left Heath Co. in 1979 or 1980. N8TFF is not the
Jim who worked at Heath. So, who knows what ever happened to him?

Dave Kechkaylo, W8DLK