Need help

Rich Poczkalski wb2dss at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 10:22:53 EST 2002

Ed,
   Hope this helps.
73,

Rich

Rich Poczkalski
wb2dss at yahoo.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Richards" <k6uuz at JUNO.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 9:09 AM
Subject: Need help

I bought a LMO that came with a 6JH6 tube in it. I can find out nothing
about this tube. The RCA tube manual doesn't list it. The ARRL handbook
only gives it's base diagram. I need to know (a) is it suitable for use
in a LMO? (b) what is the filament current? (c) where do I find a on-line
tube manual? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Ed