How to clean up tube shields?

David Markheim W2QU w2qu at JUNO.COM
Mon Feb 18 12:27:06 EST 2002

Michael,
     If Noxon metal polish won't do the trick and the corrosion is pretty
bad, you might try Rust Oleum rust remover. It's kind of a loose gel
product that you spread on, wait ten minutes and wash off with water. Be
advised that I've found this product will darken the metal on certain
shields though. After the Rust Oleum treatment, polish up with more
Noxon. Good luck!
Dave
W2QU