Mohawk receiver

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sat Feb 23 18:41:51 EST 2002

I have a couple of them, and I really like them. With a Marauder and an
Apache, they make very handsome (and well performing) stations
73
John

At 05:01 PM 2/23/02 -0600, Gene Holcombe wrote:
>Have gotten my Apache TX 1 up and running.  Thinking of matching it with a
Mohawk.  Before I do, I wanted to obtain some opinions about it as a
receiver and secondly if there is a real nice one available for purchase.
Let me hear what you think.  Thanx muchly.

>Gene  N5ZDF

>To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
>Archives - http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

John Brewer - WB5OAU/4