HW-101 (and other) Lever Knobs (462-218).

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 24 08:31:21 EST 2002

Hello,

Anyone know of a source for these?  I am guessing I am not the only one who
has a HW-101 (or SB-xxx etc...) that the lever has broken off of the rest of
the knob.  I have looked into having these reproduced and after the initial
mold cost they could be made for $10 a piece (maybe slightly more or less, I
would negotiate based on the vanticipated volume).  Are there others out
there who would want such a thing?  This would determine if paying for the
mold to be made would be worthwhile ($20).  Thanks in advance for your input
(or a suitable alternative that I have yet to find!).

Bob, WB2UJD