Trade

Multi-Volti Devices (Murray) multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Tue Feb 26 00:53:43 EST 2002

Hello:

I have one SB-220 plate transformer left (unused, full lead lengths).

I was going to place a QST ad for sale, but I have a couple weird non-Heath
things I would be willing to swap it for. (Don't laugh).

Working calibrated (if that applies, not sure) Hageman Personal Network
Analyzer with software. This appeared in QST some time back.

OR,

Aero-Ektar 305 mm f/2.5 military camera lens

Thanks