SBA-104-1 Interest?

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Tue Feb 26 11:27:34 EST 2002

I am considering offering a "re-manufactured" version of the SBA-104-1.  This
"kit" would offer a single sided, silk screened PC board fashioned after the
original Heathkit with a complete kit of parts to build the noise blanker.
It would use the same design/parts list as the original.  I expect the kit would
sell in the $75.00 area.

If I can get enough interest from individuals using the SB-104 or SB-104A, then
I can justify the PC board investment.  I don't know how many are still using
this rig.  And how many might need the noise blanker.

Any interest out there????

Don