1-pin and 2-pin mic connectors, 11-pin connectors, ?

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Feb 28 22:25:06 EST 2002

Kees and all,
   I have those parts available now.  Like Kees I buy hard to find parts and
keep them on hand so I can try to help others keep our old rigs in working
order.  I have the 1 pin mic connectors and 2 pin mic connectors.  I also
have all the 11 pin connectors, cable hoods, and even 8 pin connectors
available for making power cables.  I have a kit of wire and connectors
available so you can make your own cable.  I also have some of the hard to
find chips and display parts available.  I sell the parts for pennies above
my cost.  It is done just to help keep our beautiful rigs on the air.
Please let me know if I can help anyone with any parts.  If I don't have it,
I will add it to my wanted list and let you know when I find it..

Doug Shields  W4DAS
Suffering from HCS  (Heathkit Collector Syndrome)