Fw: Re: SB-series friction dial drive

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Wed Jan 2 16:37:54 EST 2002

  I think the original article was referring to the slipping
of the wheel that drive the calibration hairline on the
top 0-500 Khz dial.  The one on my SB-110 was starting
to slip and I simply removed the little wheel and filled
in the groove of the wheel with RTV and let it dry.
Its been working non-stop, non-slip for 12 years now.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR