Original RCA connectors available

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Jan 2 22:03:59 EST 2002

Hello all,
    Just a reminder to everyone that I have brand new RCA connectors with
the ceramic insert available.  They are just like the originals used by
Heathkit, Collins, and others.  Consider replacing your worn or broken
connector with an original.  Check out the picture at the link below.  The
connectors are available for $0.25 each plus postage.  I found a stash of
these at a surplus house last year.  Just trying to keep your rigs as good
as new.
Picture: http://www.qsl.net/w4das/rca/jpg

Doug Shields  W4DAS