Status of Fiche?

Joe Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jan 8 21:07:33 EST 2002

Hi all,

   I realize that my mind is going fast[er], but during the
past year I lost my current HD, and have since replaced
it - needless to say a lot of material has been lost.  Before
I try to restore my OLD 486 that I know has the info I
need, I was wondering if, at all possible, could the person
or persons that I sent my set of Fiche on the Heathkit
Service Bulletins let me know the status of the requested
printing of same.  If it has not been done - no problem,
but would like to get the fiche back as I plan to finally
finish my Heath Project this year.
    Sorry for the bandwidth group, but one of the massive
files that I lost was the Heath file and I can't even find my
back up disks!!!
     [If what they say holds true - the way your year begins,
is how your year will end - I am in a lot of trouble].

Best is the new year for all,

73,
Joe