Reproduction Parts and Assemblies For Sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 16 23:48:07 EST 2002

To save "bandwidth" on the various reflectors, I have
put together a Word document that lists all of the
various reproduction parts and assemblies, as well as
other things having to do with boat anchor equipment,
that I am now producing.

Please E-Mail me and I'll forward the list to you as
an attachment.

Also, if there is anything that you need and that I
can fabricate, please let me know.  I have been asked
about several things that are beyond the scope of what
I can do, but, I have also been able to "add" some
items to what I can do.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!