Cabinet of heathkit parts and pieces

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 12:41:20 EST 2002

Another interesting? eBay offering - NOT BY ME!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1326290990
Cabinet of heathkit parts and pieces
Item # 1326290990

 Currently  $12.50  First bid  $9.99
Quantity  1  # of bids  2 bid history
Time left  6 days, 21 hours +
  Location  buchanan dam, Texas
   Country/Region  USA/Austin
Started  Jan-23-02 07:26:19 PST    mail this auction to a friend

Ends  Jan-30-02 07:26:19 PST   watch this item

Description

I recently bought out an estate that included a very large amount of
electronic equipment (Hamm, SW, CB, Computer, etc...). I will be listing
items from this estate until they are gone. Most of the equipment I know
nothing about. All of the items are being sold in as is condition, no
warranty. Keep checking in with me on my Ebay auctions for new stuff from
this estate. This item up for bid is a cabinet full of heathkit and other
stuff. Some items include:
Instructions for Heathkit modification kit Mod. #SBM-102-1
Several HET Coils
Heathkit Model SBA-100-1 sticker
And More! $8.95 shipping in USA.