Heath FS

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Jan 24 19:49:28 EST 2002

Okay... here's the scoop.
My daughter (last one of the 5 kids) is getting married.  Need some
money
to help her pay for it....  SOOOOOOOOO....
have for sale Heath Commanche/Cheyenne twins WITH the Heath AC power
supply for them and the manuals and connecting cords.
Will consider separating the units, but would prefer keeping them
together...
If interested.... contact me.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go cheer
the last
wedding in the family, and cry over losing the Heath twins at the same
time.  HI HI
Ray  WA7ITZ.