What are they ???

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Sun Jul 7 19:41:53 EDT 2002

While looking at E-bay, I noticed two strange looking rigs that are supposed
to be Heathkit.  One looks like a SB-102 with the HW paint scheem and I have
no idea what the other is.  I'm thinking they were for the foreign market
only but who knows.......maybe its a HW-102 (yes I know, there was no such
thing !) proto-type.

Item number is 2118812988

While I can't afford to collect all the gear, I try to collect at least some
pictures and any help identifying these would be most appreciated.

                                        Thanks.....Lynn  WA7ADY