FS: Heathkit/Hallicrafter equip

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Wed Jul 10 21:32:56 EDT 2002

[1] Heathkit SA-2060A Antenna Tuner - No major marks or
    scratches. Have manual [if I can find it].
Price: $250.00 + ship

[2] Heathkit HS-24 Mobile Speaker - Original Manual
Price: $35.00 + ship

[3] One LOT of Heathkit Test equipment c/o:
    1 - CT-1 Capaci-Tester - copy of manual
    1 - IG-102 Signal Generator - copy of manual
    1 - IM-13 VTVM [No Manual]
    1 - IM-4100 Counter [No Manual]
    1 - SG-8 R.F. Signal Generator [No Manual]
Price: $110.00 + ship

[4] SB-610 Monitor Scope - Original Manual
Price:  $80.00 + Ship

[5] Hallicrafters HT-32 Transmitter/Exciter - copy of
manual.
Price: $250.00 + ship [[This one would probably be best
       if locally picked up - I drove into WDC to pick it
       up when I bought it because of the weight!!]]

More to come - I have to regain some space in a 20X30 foot
building that was to be my retirement Ham shack/workshop,
and I cannot move around - and I want to get back at the
business at hand ---- getting more active on the air, as
that is what I was looking forward to when I retired.
Photos can be made on any of the above items - all look
good to above average [for their age]. I will answer any
and all questions [at least try]

73,
Joe W7LPF [New Florence, PA]