Heathkit RA1 on E-Bay (Another UK-Specific Model)

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 17 11:30:43 EDT 2002

Hey Brad:
I just looked it up in Fred Osterman's, Short Wave Receivers, Past and
Present. It's in the briefly mentioned section in the back, page 445,
Chapter 105. RA-1, Amateur Band Receiver, Made in England, 1962, 8 tubes.
RG-1 was the general coverage version. Fred's comment was that the RA-1
and the RG-1 were Anglicized versions of similar American sets.
Pete