Virus cure ??

W.A. Strong maytag at EN-TEL.NET
Sun Jul 21 22:47:07 EDT 2002

 John wrote  up his simple cure for derailing a  virus..

  I checked with  my friend here who is in  computer programming , repairs  upgrades and the like -- His comments .

 Good solution but it is outdated- Later Virus  schemes   now select RANDOM addresses from the address file. not the first one on the Address list .
So  one solution to defeat has already been conquered.
  Opinion..  It will do no harm to   install the AAAAA address  and the phony  email.. It would catch some outdated Virus and alert one to that fact.
  My friend  says that  nearly half of his computer distress calls  are results of Virus  infected machines ..

 Thanks for the space .

 Bill WØBKA

---